Services At Greengage Regulatory we understand the need to respond to changing conditions
in both the external regulatory environment and within the workplace. We provide
a flexible service to meet this need.
Greengage Regulatory provides both onsite and
offsite regulatory strategy and project management on a full or part time basis,
depending on your needs.
Our Services include, but are not limited to:
- Regulatory Strategy Development and Management
- Regulatory Project/Product Portfolio Management
- “Virtual” Regulatory Affairs Department
- Scientific Advice Management
- Regulatory Submission Management (including eCTD compilation and publication)
Greengage Regulatory also has access to a broad range of EU and global Regulatory
Services and Advisory Boards through the most influential regulatory consultancy
in Europe – NDA Group – through which specific advice and services are available
at the level of individual expert or entire advisory board.
Talk to us – we’re happy to arrange a complimentary first session to discuss how
we can best service your needs.